Apply for a job with Christmas Memories
We are delighted to invite applications for Santas, casual photographers and photo customer service representatives to work with us in our Santa Photo Outlets this Christmas season.
We know this year is going to be a little bit different. Our priority is the health and wellbeing of our team members and our customers. We have created a COVIDSafe plan which allows us to operate in a reliable and safe environment. Further information will be available at the interview and in training.
How to Apply
Here are 5 great reasons to work with us this Christmas;
1. Opportunity to work in a fun and creative environment that brings joy to families
2. We provide training and support
3. We offer great hourly rates
4. We can offer you between 2 and 6 shifts per week and you will know your roster 6 weeks in advance.
5. Gain experience in working as a team and all aspects of customer care
Applicants will need to be available from mid November (university & school exams, as well as ‘Schoolies’ holidays, will be taken into consideration) until December 24th.
Our Team Members must have;
• Great customer service skills with an aptitude for dealing with children.
• Excellent written and verbal English.
• Supportive team attitude.
• Loads of initiative and enthusiasm.
• A willingness to do your best.
• Photography experience an advantage.
• Strong availability in December.
• Computer literacy.
• Ability to cope in busy work environment.
If you are looking for work over the Christmas period and can see yourself in one of our fun, creative and busy outlets – APPLY NOW ONLINE
(Please note – you will be redirected to our sister company The Christmas Cart to apply online)
Applications close on Friday 9 October.
For further information email [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For your application to be considered you must fill out the Online Application Form.