Be COVIDSafe - Contact Free Santa Photos
The health and wellbeing of Santa, his elves and all the families who visit, is our highest priority. We have worked with Government Health departments to create a COVIDSafe plan which allows us to serve you in a reliable and safe environment. To this end we have introduced several initiatives:
- To monitor the number of people at the Santa Set you will need to make an online booking to visit Santa. Simply visit Find Santa at your Local Shopping Centre page. Bookings are limited so book early. One family per booking.
- If anyone is feeling unwell, experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please reschedule your booking for 2 weeks time or cancel by going to the Manage your booking page or calling 1300 302 224.
- Unfortunately as we have limited sessions, we require 24 hours notice to give us the opportunity to fill the booking for a refund.
- Please don’t arrive early for your booked session as you will not be able to queue until your session time starts.
- Contactless check-in and ordering on arrival. Simply scan the QR code the elves provide to checkin and confirm your order on your own device.
- Maintain your distance to other families and follow the floor decal social distancing indicators when waiting to see Santa.
- Use hand sanitizer on entry to the Santa Set
- The number of people allowed inside the Santa Set will be limited based on the current State Government Regulations including the 4 square metre rule. Signage at the Santa Set will indicate the maximum capacity. The maximum capacity will need to include Santa and the photographer and varies from Centre to Centre.
- Due to social distancing unfortunately family members will NOT be able to high five Santa, sit on the throne next to Santa or sit on Santa’s knee. All family members will need to remain 1.5 metres from Santa and the elves at all time. Parents and carers we really appreciate your assistance with younger children.
- There will be stools provided for you to sit and pose for your photo. The stools will be cleaned and sanitised between each sitting.
- We will be shooting landscape for best results.
- Unfortunately Santa will be unable to hold babies or young children this year. At this stage either a parent or older sibling will need to hold the baby. We have different options at each centre that may include a high chair, Sleigh and baby bath support.
- Unfortunately we won’t have our Prop Box on set this year but you are welcome to bring along your own Props, hats, headbands etc and get dressed up for a fun Santa Photo.
- Our Photo Booth signs will be available to use in your photo and will be cleaned and sanitised after each use.
- To ensure we maintain the highest safety protocols you may be temperature checked on entry to the Santa Set.
- In line with latest Government restrictions If you are visiting Santa in a Victorian shopping centre you may remove your mask when the photo is taken inside the Santa Set.
- To help keep our elves safe we are taking card payments only at the Santa Set.
Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
During these uncertain times we ask for your support and understanding. Santa and his elves are doing everything they can to make your Santa Photo experience magical and safe. Please respect and listen to their instructions. Thank you.